User insights and Prototypes designed with fast clickable experiences on device from our wireframes, detailed design comps or your designs.
Low or high fidelity wireframes or comps rapidly deployed onto an interactive prototype with rich interaction, motion and dynamic content.
User testing across interactive prototypes with data analytics and recommendations put back into the usability cycle. Creative solutions to iterate on design concepts.
WHAT IS THE OBJECT OF PROTOTYPE AND USABILITY TESTING?
We need to ask ourselves, what information, feedback or critique are we looking for. Then we can determine the appropriate type of prototype to create.
- Prototyping stimulates communication and collaboration across disciplines as documentation can be misinterpreted, but experiences are shared.
- Reality check and feasibility assessment. “You know what guys, it can be done and here is an example”
- If you want to know the answer to something, try asking the users first before making too many assumptions.
- Distribute idea with or without a narrative.
- Express point with experience design prioritization.
- Connect designers, researchers, developers and product teams with a singularity.
USER TESTING & VALIDATION
In order to serve the customer, we need to understand them. We also need to understand their desires and how we can craft requirements that align to strategic business goals. To do so, we collect data from market and digital trends research, client internal research and additional customer research based on prototype interaction.
During this time teams gather insights from customers about their journey, what they expect and draw insights around where opportunities exist to delight the user with a digital or physical experience. Rapid prototyping can help articulate an experience to our customers and set us up for success.
© 2017 A Tidy Concept, LLC. All rights reserved.